February 14, 2011

Just wanna share a new page of my life in Medicine! ;)


Wow! it has been quite a time tak berblogging.. Seriously, medical life is kind of hectic n busy lifestyle! no doubt yeah friends. But still i enjoy every single things about my medical school soo much.. Sure i do! sebab, ive been surrounding with people which really2x awesome n intelligent tht's 4 sure! they amazed me! Thanks to Allah swt for giving me friends which always support me with my study n life... In medical life it is not about walking alone, it is not about having something n keeping it for yourself. It is all about sharing! I know for those yang not really well friendly type people will find it very2x hard to adjust themselve,but still,they need to! In fact in reality as a doctor we will need people around us, we need to co-operate with other people like (pharmacists,Lab Tech and even Attendance) and we're not going to make our own decision when it comes to big things!I'm not going to talk about it anyway. It juz a begining of things that i wanna share in here. Where I actually wanna talk about my Medical Life and people behind me. Continue reading yeah guys! ;)

My medical colleagues

I can't deny when people said; being a Doctor and even a Medical students we need to sacrifices our life for other people life! In fact, this was what that has been thought and this is the thing that we always hear from our lecturers.Not just that, they also told us," You need to be prepared to be a real Medical students for the sake of being a Doctor in future". We don't have time to play when it comes to talk about Medical life! Seriously, i agree with this very much and even when the time goes by this is still TRUE. But u know what? I love it actually and i believe if we have a passion towards something it won't ever be a burden! It is not 50% passion or 80% passion,it is 100% passion that i'm talking about and I believe this is so true to other people too, not just medical students but even for engineering ,health sciences, law and any courses which not listed here. Perhaps, the different only when we gonna talk about how far u're be able to sacrifice for the sake of study or work! Being a doctor is not just talking about how much salary that we're gonna get in future,in fact when talking about it, I don't thing it is really worth it with the time that we gonna sacrifice! 

They are like my family in Medicine

Okey above is a picture where we took last 2 months if i'm not mistaken. Who are they?? They actually my close friends in Medicine! We've been closed since last semester and getting closer starting this semester. I do love them like my own family, they are like my spirits. ohh well.. they actually apart of my spirit! Let me introduce them one by one;
from left standing: Amir,Azizan,Zaid
from right sitting:Dayah,Me,Faatin

We are members of small group discussion known as Zaidol study group and as the name applied, for sure the sifu is no one else but Zaid!  Proud to say we're registered under Dr.Asyikin! hehe We always together and it doesn't mean that we don't mix around with other people! It just that we always spend our weekend by having a small group discussion and it normally held on friday night and normally we'll spend the night studying,discussing usually at KFC until the next morning. After subuh then only we go back to our hostel. I Know u guys might thing that, it is kind of boring thing to do every friday night at KFC,studying,discussing but actually we do enjoy it very much. At least we have another approach to enhance our knowledge and reveal any doubt about medical studies together.




















I think that's all for now ;)

2 comments:

  1. mesti tuff kan amik medic... well, u da sem bp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hype.. kind of.. penat jugak.. n perlu tahan cikit.. huhu yr 2 br.. ;)

    ReplyDelete